We are looking for Marketing Promoters to Copenhagen
We are looking for staff to greet the many cruise tourists that comes through our ports every day and inform them about Cruise City, a brand-new APP.
Cruise City is a FREE digital city guide, build specially for cruise tourists. It helps them get an easy and relevant overview of what the city can offer and guides them with a selection of activities based on users’ interests and time they have in the city.
The job in a nutshell:
- Greet tourist coming out of the ships docking at our ports by Langelinie, Toldboden or Oceankaj.
- Handing out flyers to tourists, tell them about the Cruise City app and encourage them to try it out.
- Conduct small surveys with the tourists
- You are a happy and outgoing person that enjoy talking to people
- Speak fluently English
- Other languages are a plus, but not a must
- Minimum age 18 years old
Working hours and pay:
- Between 8:00 and 14:00
- Can work 10-15+ hours a week
- Can work weekdays and weekends
- Hourly salary: DKK 180, –
For questions about the positions and application: contact Kim Parsholt Rasmussen, Digital Innovation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org